Saturday, May 2, 2009

Debt Free

Josh and I are officially out of bad debt! Meaning we still have debt for my car and for Josh's school. But all credit cards are paid off and money that we still owed his parents, all gone! We couldn't be happier about it! Now we are looking forward to the future and what it can bring for us.
YAY!

7 comments:

  1. It's about time to get out of debt! Good for you. Now it's time to get into some good debt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is the best feeling. Just wait until the day when school and cars are paid for. That is the best ever, because in my book, no debt is a good debt, but some are worse than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so awesome! We're trying to get there! Soon...soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl! I am jealous....I have NEVER ENDING medical bills these days lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! That is such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! What a great feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it would be nice to be totally out of debt in EVERYTHING....but alas (haha) I don't see that happening for quite some time

    ReplyDelete