Friday, June 19, 2009

Are you Reese?

So for anyone who doesn't know, I work at Monavie. Today was the launch of our Energy drink -Emv- and we also have regional tomorrow at the Salt Palace where Energy will be available for the tasting and buying.
I work in the back processing orders for the warehouse to ship out. We expected to day to be really busy with people picking up their Energy orders and the many, many out-of-towners that would stop by to see the warehouse. Anyway, one person that works the front lobby was off today, so I had to help out as needed up there. So, at one calm part of the day (which didn't happen much) I was up front. Suddenly, Marco turns to me and says, " See this lady coming up? She is Reese Witherspoon's body double in movies!" I didn't quite believe it until I saw her face straight on. Holy cow! She looked exactly like Reese does! Obviously, that's how she got this body double job. She even showed me a picture on her phone of her and Reese next to each other and I couldn't tell who was who. It was the coolest thing!
So Marco was just asking her question after question. She isn't always a double for Reese, mostly when it's convenient for her to be there with her having two boys at home. She did say that she did the coma scenes in Just Like Heaven (so she got to kiss Mark Ruffalo, LUCKY!) She also said that she thinks Vince Vaughn is a jerk. (She doubled on the set for Four Christmases) Also, she asked her boys what they thought of Reese. (They said she's really nice--have met Reese a couple of times when their mom had to take them with) Reese gave the boys a WII for Christmas when hardly anyone else could get them.
Anyway, I just had to chat about my experience--it was the sweetest thing ever! I wouldn't have believed anybody that I work with if I hadn't seen it for myself!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. Good to hear the whole story. Lucky lady to look like her! :-) I totally believe that Vince Vaughn is a jerk. haha

    ReplyDelete