For those of you who don't know...........
Friday the 17th of July, I finally took my new rollerblades and decided to go blading down the Jordan River Parkway in Midvale. I was just passing some time before I had to go get Josh from work. SO I started out on my journey. There was a bridge that I hadn't seen before that I wanted to check out. Now I didn't think about the tiny hill leading up to the bridge, I was curious about the bridge and that was the only thing on my mind. So it wasn't very exciting, but as I turned around to go down the hill and continue blading on the path, I fell and fell down hard!!
I was glad that no one was around to see my big goof and even though it hurt, I still went blading for 15 minutes more. Now over a week and a half has gone by and my tailbone still hurts. I damaged it pretty good I would say! I can hardly sit and sleeping is extremely hard because I am used to sleeping on my back. I have to sleep on my sides or my stomach which gives me back pains.
I didn't go to a doctor because I didn't want to pay for an expensive x-ray and then have thenm not able to do much for me except give me drugs.
I hope I heal up soon and I can get back to my life.
I will still rollerblade when this gets better, I just won't go up any hills.
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago
Hey, you had a wipeout, cool! But not cool you are in pain. I hope you'll be okay camping...
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope you get feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteI'll be ok camping. I am used to sitting on a hurt tailbone by now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle!