Well we moved............mostly. There are very few things at the apartment. We still have most everything in boxes at our house though. That's going to take a bit to get through. Mostly because the previous owners were in a bigger hurry to leave than we were to get in and they left the place kinda messy. I don't dare put anything away in the kitchen until I steam clean the drawers (I've heard I can rent one, but don't know where)
I am so glad to be out of our apartment though. Lots more room for us here and no more paying for laundry! I am so glad that they left the laundry machines for us.
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago
Yeah. Gotta love those "messy move outs". I wish people would be more considerate. Our house was very messy when we got here. Check out my post in May of 08. Rediculous. But, it is much better now that we have cleaned it up a bit. Nice to have a place we can call our own.
ReplyDeleteI know I've said it before, but congratulations! It seriously bites when the people moving out leave you a disaster to clean up, but at least you know that everything is really clean when you are done. No guess work. I think you can rent steam cleaners from Home Depot, or at least they had them a few years ago. Worth checking out.
ReplyDelete