Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving, we had 2 celebrations. Josh's mom and sister were in town from England, so last Friday we had Thanksgiving dinner over at Grandma Woolfenden's house.
Yesterday, we went to my parents for the Thanksgiving feast. Good food, great time spent with family, meeting my brother's girlfriend Lucie, and playing a rousing game of Apples to Apples.
I need to take more pictures when I know I'm going to do a blog post, oh well.
I just want to say that I am thankful for my wonderful husband! I am thankful for this home that we were able to purchase too! I am thankful for my family and Josh's family!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Good you got to have two thanksgivings! It's ok that you don't take pictures, none of our family is cute enough. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Thanksgivings...you lucky ducky!

    ReplyDelete