Happy New Year everyone! 2009 was a good year, the best part being Josh and I finally getting a house!
We didn't get invited to any parties, so Josh and I just decided to have a date night. We went out to eat at The Mayan at Jordan Commons. I had a great plate, but Josh kept complaining about how his plate was bland and not what he expected. Oh well, can't get a winner everytime, right?
Then we went and saw the movie "2012". Our showing was at 9:25pm and we thought we'd probably get home at least 10 minutes or so before midnight. As soon as the movie ended, I pulled out my phone and saw the it was midnight ON THE DOT! Oh well, we didn't get to do anything special at the stroke of midnight, but that is ok. I had a wonderful evening out alone with Josh!
Hope everyone had a great New Years and here's to having a fabulous 2010!
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago
It's funny that you call it a "date night". We call it a night out on the town because every night for us is date night. LOL
ReplyDelete