Monday, June 28, 2010

wedding

My younger brother Jon got married on Saturday. He is married now to Lucie. Lucie is from the Czech Republic and doesn't speak English yet. It will be interesting as she learns more English, but kind of fun to see happen. This is a picture of them coming out of the temple.
My friend Katie kept telling me I should buy a new dress for the reception. I was very hesitant because I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend a lot of money for a dress that may not fit me for very long. The morning of the wedding though we had to go shopping for a present. (It was a very busy last part of the month for my husband so this is the only time we had to get a present) So I made Josh take me to Target and I just decided that I would try and buy a nice white blouse to go with one of my black skirts. I found this really cute dress though and I'm happy that I bought it.....I liked how I looked in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment