This was a fun day. Our little one is slowly learning to sit by himself (obviously we have a long way to go). I think we need to buy him a bumbo chair so that he can sit up by himself and not fall.
We also bought Aidan this swing because he doesn't really like his bouncer anymore. It's cute, it's called "How Now Brown Cow"
My brother in law told me that I need to learn to orientate my videos so that you can watch them correctly. He told me that I need to hold the camera landscape instead of portrait.
Next time I will try that.
Oh, this made me giggle. I love his little bouncing head like a bobble head baby. Before the bumbo I used to place Brynlee in the middle of the floor and positin blankies tightly around her. I still had to watch her though because she would sometimes fall forward into the blankies, like Aidan did.
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing with me camera. LOL anyway I was not impressed with the bumbo. just to let you know. they only thing I liked about it was it was an easy portable highchair for trips, but you can buy things for that that are cheaper.
ReplyDelete