Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm so upset!

I can't talk about this on Facebook, but since this blog is private and I only invite people to it- I cam vent here.
Yesterday at work, I get a call from one of the "higher ups" asking if I could pull some product for some distributors that are coming in from Germany for our convention. I say sure and get it all ready for him. An hour later, he comes to pick it up. I have him sign the product out for these distributors and then go over the product that I pulled with him. We take it out to his car, he says thanks and drives away.
This morning, I get an email from him saying, " I didn't get all the product, I am missing an order." I am 110% sure that I pulled EVERYTHING for him and 110% sure that I told him EACH and EVERY product I had on the cart. He keeps insisting that I didn't give him everything. Emails are going back and forth between me and him for quite awhile. (One part of the email he says he is missing these certain items and then right after he says he is missing different items). Finally, I send this email chain to my boss to let her know what was going on. I even sent just her an email telling her that I don't like being accused of doing something wrong that I didn't do. She wrote me back saying, "I believe you."
She then actually came and talked to me saying, " Don't worry about this, I know you did everything right that you were supposed to do. This guy," (I won't say his name...........not that anyone would know him), " he is high maintenance and a jerk. We will give him what he "thinks" he is missing and charge his department for it."
So that part is taken care of, but I am so upset that he thinks he can get away with this! Stupid people!
Okay, done venting. 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. I mega-loathe when people act like that. Good thing your boss is cool!

    ReplyDelete