Wednesday, July 27, 2011

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked (doubt anyone will read)

I am at home alone right now and bored. I thought I should post something on my blog because I have nothing else to do. (except go to bed)1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? green ( long story...but when I worked at Cabelas and got caught there after work for 4 hours in the snow...I tried to leave but had to come back in and what I was wearing was soaked. SO I bought this green hoodie and it just makes me remember that day...it was somewhat fun)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? of course...he's my little angel

4. Do you plan outfits? very seldom


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored and want my honey home

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Red Vines Licorice

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I can't remember 

8. Did you meet anybody new today? at work

9. What are you craving right now? my honey....and chocolate (always chocolate)

10. Do you floss? every night (okay except when I'm too tired to think then I just brush)

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Lettuce

12. Are you emotional? haha very

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? no

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it, too cold to bite

15. Do you like your hair? i wish I wasn't born with curly hair

16. Do you like yourself? I'm trying to :)

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? sure....he talks funny

18. What are you listening to right now? SILENCE! (aidan is sleeping)

19. Are your parents strict? they were

20. Would you go sky diving? Never

21. Do you like cottage cheese? no

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I saw Corbin Allred when I worked at Kneaders :) I was too shy to go up and talk to him

23. Do you rent movies often? a lot during the summer since TV sucks

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room your in right now? Edward on my Twilight DVD cover lol

25. How many countries have you visited? outside of the one I live in, just Mexico

26. Have you made a prank phone call? um YEAH! Last time was in college :)

27. Ever been on a train? the one at the zoo :) not a real one

28. Brown or white eggs? don't think I've ever had brown eggs, but I'd probably eat them

29.Do you have a cell-phone? yes....a SMRT one :)

30. Do you use chap stick? I am addicted

31. Do you own a gun? no

32. Can you use chop sticks? no, but then I don't like Chinese food so I don't really have to learn

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? myself until honey gets home

34. Are you too forgiving? not really...I can hold a grudge for a long time

35. Ever been in love? Yes and am currently

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Work probably

37. Ever have cream puffs? YUM

38. Last time you cried? a week ago watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

39. What was the last question you asked? Are you ready for bed? (to Aidan)

40. Favorite time of the year? Summer def

41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope

42. Are you sarcastic? Yes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes

45. Favorite color? Yellow

46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes, for fun

47. Is your hair curly? yes and I loathe it!

48. What was the last CD you bought? Keith Urban: Defying Gravity

49. Do looks matter? yes, but only in the beginning....only to be attracted enough to want to be with them and then once you are with them.....how you feel about each other counts

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? no

51. Is your phone bill sky high? only because we have an unlimited data plan on my phone and we both have smartphones

52. Do you like your life right now? yes, except one aspect..work

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? never 



54. Can you handle the truth? Of Course. I would rather hear the truth , whatever it may be, then be lied to

55. Do you have good vision? not at all

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Uh... YES! lol

57. How often do you talk on the phone? not often at all.....I am a texter

58. The last person you held hands with? Josh

59. What are you wearing? jeans and my The Office tee shirt

60.What is your favorite animal? dolphin

61. Where was your default picture taken?  (this pertains to facebook) on a beach at Bear Lake

62. Can you hula hoop? yes, but I'd probably be horrible at it since i haven't done it in quite a long time

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? some messy diaper holders, some Red Vines, a wrist bandage, Band Aids, a stuffed monkey, and some bubbles 

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes

3 comments:

  1. My favorite was the sparkly question. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it even though the black highlight with white letters make my head hurt.

    The question things are kind of fun to do, especially when you're bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry Alicia. It didn't start out that way. I wanted to make the letters red, but I accidently made the background of the text red...the white on black is the only way I could do it without having to start the whole post again :(

    ReplyDelete