Tuesday, January 8, 2013

So far this year .......2013

So far...

We have found out (this was actually in November when we discovered) but that I will be having our second child in August.

Our ward started at 9 am this year. Do you know how long it's been since I've gone to 9 am church? ( I have been inactive since 2007 and just started going back in December 2011)

Josh and I are going to take Temple Prep classes with our ward to prepare to go to the temple and be sealed as a family. (I went this last Sunday, Josh was sick with the flu)

Talking about the flu..........I got it on Thursday and it stayed around until about Saturday morning. Josh then got it Saturday and ended about Sunday night. Meanwhile, I have been having morning sickness 24/7 for the last month or more. It is not fun.

Aidan knocked his cousin, Matthew,  in the eye with a shoehorn at Grandpa Rigby's house (while Grandpa watched!). Matthew had to get stitches, poor little guy.

We lost my Grandpa Rigby about 15 days before Christmas last year (2012) and it's been so emotional for me, even still  to this day. I always knew I'd be sad of course when I lost a grandparent, but the pregnancy has magnified my feelings 100% more.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. I can get into your blog. ha ha. cna't wait for the time you guys will get sealed, it will be so exciting, that will be the best part of the whole experience when you get there. :)

    ReplyDelete