Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point


Monday, October 21, 2013

My parents took my family and my sister Mindee's family to Cornbelly's.
It was a lot of fun! My nephew, Matthew, had so much fun that he didn't want to leave! (he walked by a bag of popcorn, grabbed it, and tried to walk away with it LOL) Aidan had fun but as it started getting late he kept saying "I go home". We went on a couple of "tractor" rides (was pulled behind a tractor in some seats made to look like cows and just a normal one looking at carved pumpkins) Aidan called them "roller coasters"
There was a corn maze we walked through and there were some wheels that you would spin that would tell you something to do in the corn maze. I made Aidan think I was eating a corn cob in there. It was all around a fun night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment