Aidan got into preschool because of his speech delay (not saying as much as he should and not being able to be understood). Today was his first day there. I got to take him there and pick him up. He will start taking the bus on Wednesday. I knew that it would be difficult leaving him there because I knew that he would cry and scream. So I was expecting that when I got it. What I didn't expect was that I would start crying as I drove away! I totally didn't think of how it would affect me. I don't think it's just because I'm pregnant either..... I think I was just sad that my first son is growing up! This is the backpack that we got him...
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago

It is hard to let them go. Hope he does well in preschool. Nothing worse then have a delayed kid. Hang in there as well.
ReplyDelete