Saturday, September 20, 2014

Aidan's 4th Birthday

Yesterday, my first born son Aidan turned 4 years old! We had a family party. (I am going to try and attempt a friend party for him next year) He got some Leap Frog learning DVD's, a DVD of "Elmo in Grouchland", a Lightning McQueen car that moves by itself when you shake it, 3 books, a shirt, a boxing Spider-Man toy, and a velvet coloring page with markers.
Here are some pictures from each year of his life-

2010:
family photo shoot
his first Christmas

2011:
wandering around with a bucket on his head
first time back to church for this (once) inactive family

2012:
starting his love of trains :)
playing in the snow with no gloves
"I'm hiding"

2013:
Santa hat
holding brother Lucas
loves Superman stuff

2014:
silly boy in Melody's bassinet
birthday morning
Spider-Man toy.......he boxes and you can hit his gloves too to "show him what you've got"

I couldn't be happier to have this sweet, smart boy in our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment