Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Just a few happenings...

After my crash, we were spoiled with this for a week and a half while the Durango was getting repaired.

Got the Durango back today:


They repaired the back bumper and the rubber part below the trunk.

Melody got her helmet last Thursday and now has to wear it 23 hours a day with one hour off to take a bath/wash hair.
She had her 4 month checkup today. She is 13.8 lbs in the 50%. Her head has gone down a bit since the surgery, she's down to the 90%.
While waiting for our turn with the doctor, I put her down on her tummy. Right before the doctor came in, she rolled over for the first time ever to her back! I wish I had taken video, but I did get a picture of tummy time:

Look at that awesome head hold!

Also, because of the generous Christmas surprise we received, we were able to buy ourselves a little something (besides helping out with Christmas gift purchases) was this set. We needed a new soup pot but these extras are awesome! (plus it was half off which was an awesome deal!) 
:



No comments:

Post a Comment