Sunday, March 21, 2010

not much to update

Well, I thought I better write something even though not a lot has gone on.
I am at the tail end of my first trimester. I am so hoping that I don't have to keep dealing with morning sickness ( I still get a little of it). Josh is so sure that I will be totally over it and I have to keep reminding him that all pregnancies are different.
We are going to our second appointment with our OBGYN this next Wednesday. We have been told that we should be able to hear the little one's heartbeat. Then one more month and we will get to find out what we are going to be having.
I have been told by my mother-in-law, Linda, that she has finished the top of a quilt for a baby gril and wants to make a top for a quilt for a baby boy. They will be back in the states at the end of May. We will know what we are having by then and Linda will leave whichever quilt top fits the baby's sex at her mother's house to have her mother finish off the quilt. I think she made the baby girl blanket first because Heather is so sure that it's a baby girl already. She was right about her cousin having a baby boy so.... ;)
Haha. Well, that's pretty much it. Don't know what else to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment