Monday, April 12, 2010

new post LOL

I didn't know what to call it. Well, I can't believe I am already 4 months along. I can't wait for the next part of my pregnancy--finding out the sex of the little one. We should be able to find out sometime during the week of May 10th.
Josh and I decided we need to go on a mini-vacation since we won't get one for a long time after baby comes. We decided to go to Denver. I have never been there so it will be an all new adventure. We already have something called a "ghost walk" planned to go to. This guy who has written several books on Denver takes you on a 2 hour walk to a place that was built over an old cemetery. I found a website for this butterfly pavilion that I want to go to because Josh has been fascinated with butterflies ever since he was a little kid. So we most likely will go there. We will be traveling with Matt and Amy (Josh's brother and sister-in-law) because we can get in a Marriott Hotel for cheap with Matt's discount. (he works for Marriott)
It will be a fun little trip at the end of April.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what is up with you doing EVERYTHING around my special days? Finding out the sex around my anniversary, your due date around my birthday... Hmm... Cool trip! When are you going and why are you not inviting me? I am going on vacation then too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to find out what you are having because then it actually feels real. Sure a fun time, enjoy you free time. You don't get much after the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete