Saturday, May 1, 2010

San Francisco

We left Utah around 7:30 pm to start the 11 hour drive here to beautiful San Francisco! We arrived here at 6 am California time, checked into the hotel, waited for 7 am to get the breakfast they were going to be serving, and then came back to the room to get some much needed sleep. Josh can't sleep in cars and I (mostly) can, but the pregnancy made it harder.

Josh woke up at (not sure what time) and I didn't get out of bed until 1:30 pm. A long time to sleep, but being in a bed instead of a car was a lot more comfortable.


This is a view from our hotel and I took it when we arrived at 6 am.









I took a picture to show how much "sleep" Josh got on the trip here. Poor guy. I feel bad for him.
Well, so begins our vacation here in San Francisco! I am going to have a lot of fun for my last vacation in who knows how long after the baby comes.





No comments:

Post a Comment