I am trying to decide what to do for a nursery theme. Josh doesn't want to paint the walls, so I'm not sure really what to do.
My grandma is making me a quilt with a duck on it, so maybe I should do ducks. I've looked at wallpaper strips but I can't find any that I really like.
Any ideas? Anyone?
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago
tell Josh to suck it up and let you paint the walls! it's easy to repaint. easier than taking wallpaper down. Anyway babies love color. I say go all out, thats what I did 3 1/2 years ago and I still love it. i will have to send you pictures. It's all part of the fun preparing to have a baby. You don't have to spend alot either. Paint is cheap for a big change!
ReplyDeleteI've never been able to do a nursery and I so want to!!!! Have fun with it! Take a day and go to USA baby and Babies R Us they have nursery set ups that you can see what you like and go from there!!! It'll be a lot easier to know what you want once you know what you're having!!!
ReplyDeleteI say go all out too. If Josh won't paint then you can paint. You can get paint at Home Depot and Lowes that is safe for pregnant women to use. No toxic smell and fumes. I also suggest shopping around online or in store and find a bed set you like best and go from there.
ReplyDelete