Another doctor's appointment, same story....
I am still 2 cm along. Doctor informed me that Riverton Hospital won't allow first time mothers to be induced until week 41, so baby boy will just have to come on his own before that if we don't want to help it along. So who knows when I will go into labor. I haven't even been getting any kind of contractions so...................baby will come when baby comes!
:) He just needs to hurry! I really, really just want to hold this little man in my arms!
Four Dozen Butterflies
19 hours ago
I didn't think it was going to happen so quickly like you thought. Go jump on a trampoline! LOL
ReplyDeleteI think inducing labor should only be done if there's an immediate health concern for mom or baby that would be better if the baby was born right away. Why put extra stress on your baby by forcing it out before it's ready? Enjoy the last few days as just husband and wife because you'll soon be parents for the rest of your life.
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))) You're going to make it! It's really not long now! Try to stay busy and make a list of a lot of things you want to do before he comes. Then work on them! BTW, I LOVE the name Aiden. My Second is an Aiden and it's perfect for him.
ReplyDelete