
Aidan is one month old now! My how time flies! I love my sweet little guy, he brings me joy everyday!
One morning, Josh had him in bed with us and was looking at Aidan and said, "you have only been here for a month and yet it seems like you've always been here" It was so cute!!
Some things about Aidan:
- 1. he hates being undressed
- he is good at taking baths except for screaming when he comes out of it, but calms back down when he is all wrapped up in his towel
- He likes to put his hands in the way when we are trying to feed him a bottle.
- He grunts a lot when he is sleeping.
- He has a very expressive face and I love just watching it.
I am so glad to have this little one in ours lives!
In other news, about 3 more weeks and I will be the last girl in my immediate family to become an aunt............my sister Mindee is due on Nov 10th!
No comments:
Post a Comment