I remember when I was still living at home and my mom was watching movie #1 and I saw it and thought........what a movie for little kids! It wasn't until one day that I was very bored that she was watching movie #3 and I just sat on the couch and watched. Somehow I fell in love with it and I had to start reading the books.
Now it's onto the final chapter (in two parts) of a series that I didn't want any part of at first to a series that I can't get enough of. I'm a dork but every time I see a preview for it, I start to freak out! LOL
Aahhhh! A fellow Harry Potter freak! I knew I liked you. :) I have the same problem. What are we going to do when the movies are over? I guess watch them many, many, many times.
ReplyDeleteWelcome the the fan club! It's about time you've joined. I love Harry Potter!
ReplyDelete