A Forever Family of 5!
They turned out great~ I love all those big smiles from Aidan!!
They look good! I'm excited to get one for Christmas, which is I'm assuming why you got them, right? :-)
haha angie....for the grandparents, you want one you buy one I'm not made of money ;) love ya sis! :p
What do you mean you aren't made of money? Just because you have a kid now you think you can't spend money on me?! LOL...
They turned out great~ I love all those big smiles from Aidan!!
ReplyDeleteThey look good! I'm excited to get one for Christmas, which is I'm assuming why you got them, right? :-)
ReplyDeletehaha angie....for the grandparents, you want one you buy one I'm not made of money ;) love ya sis! :p
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean you aren't made of money? Just because you have a kid now you think you can't spend money on me?! LOL...
ReplyDelete