
I can't believe how the time flies! My little angel, Aidan, is 2 months old. Seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.
Aidan is such a joy to us! He has already started smiling (not just gassy smiles either) and it just melts my heart when I see it. Josh brought him into our bed one morning to wake me up and as soon as Aidan saw me, he got the BIGGEST smile on his face! :)
Aidan is VERY soon getting a cousin and I am finally becoming an aunt...my sister went into the hospital today at around 1:30.
I am such a camera happy mommy, I love to capture as much of his little moments as I can. Hope no one gets sick of these cute pictures!

No way! I could never get sick of looking at cute baby pictures!!! I think baby smiles and laughs make it all worth while!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteApparently my brother got on and signed into my account, this is Katy (Birrell) Adams
ReplyDelete