Friday, February 13, 2009

AWWWW!






I love my husband! We both work at the same place, but I have to go in at 8am and he comes in at 10am. So he'll take me and then go back home til his time to work. So I am my desk working and 10am comes along. In my head I think-Hey Josh just arrived-and that's it. The office door opens and Josh comes around the corner.............carrying some red tulips and a card and candy!



Now Josh has not been known to really surprise me like that, so the least I can see is that I was speechless. I think my exact words were............uh uh uh........ (I thanked him later with a huge hug and big kiss!)



But I am feeling so loved! It was an awesome surprise and I love him all the more for it! Can't wait for Valentines tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww! What a sweetie. I am so happy you found a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I couldn't believe he did that, but it was oh so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet husband!!!! The tulips are just gorgeous! Yay, I'm glad you are blogging Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lil Sara! And I'm excited that you are preggers! YAY

    ReplyDelete