Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WHY??

Yesterday, Josh and I had a date night. We went out to Texas Roadhouse (one of my favorite places to eat) and then decided to go look at phones @ T-Mobile. See, our contract is running out this month-----or so we thought.
We go into the T-Mobile store and have to wait. (they were extremely busy) When they finally get to us and ask how we can be helped, we tell them first thing that we need to know the date that our contract runs out. So the manager looks on his computer and says, "Looks like it ends on February 27th, 2010" WHAT?! He tells us that that contract is for Josh's number. Then he looks again and my number says the contract runs out on February 12th, 2009. So we are confused. We have ONE phone bill and TWO seperate contracts? How do you explain that? All because Josh had to get a new phone in the middle of the contract means they can tag another year onto it?
Needless to say, we have to figure something out and we have like 4 options that Josh has gone through his head. If i tried to explain it, you wouldn't understand it becuase I don't even understand what we are gonna do.....
I am so not happy with cell phone companies right now, always screwing me over :(

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of cell phone companies. That's how sprint is.... That's the one good thing about Cricket, no contracts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't have to have a contract on my phone either! Tracphone is the way to go. However, my phone sucks, so that's not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate phone companies of any kind. They always have things they don't tell you, so you always have problems. I am excited to find your blog. I miss keeping in touch with you. Glad you stopped by mine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete