Wednesday, February 18, 2009

stress

I am having the hardest time at work right now. I am so stressed! I could hardly sleep last night and woke up WAY late. I had to rush to get ready. Josh and I stayed up talking for an hour and a half about my stress at work. I felt bad keeping him up, so in the middle of our conversation I told him he could go back to sleep. His reply "if you are up, then I will be up til you fall asleep" How sweet is that? My back has been sore for the past week about. I finally had to take some Nyquil to even fall asleep. I know this is all jumbled, but my brain is just not really working.
I guess that I am extremely lucky to have Josh in my life. He is such a comfort for me and I love him for trying to make my life better as much as he has the power to.
Josh, if you ever get around to reading this, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO COUNT!!!!!!!

2 comments: