Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laughing Stock





HAHA! This is Russ Peacock. He is part of an improv comedy show that Josh and I are SO ADDICTED to! This is the best live show. We go almost every Saturday. It's a very great way to enjoy the weekend. I recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a Saturday (or Friday they do it then too) night from about 10 pm to almost midnight, laughing your guts out!


Shameless promotion here:


http://www.laughingstock.us/ for tickets and showtimes.

They also do shows at the Off Broadway Theater (where laughing stock is held) that are parodies of movies and such. They have a hilarious one going on for not too much longer called "My School Musical". I saw it and it was FUNNY!

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a blast! I am definitely going to find time to go. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete