Thursday, March 12, 2009

TAG...Your It!!

This is a tag that I think everyone should do... It is so fun to remember how you and the love of your life came to be.

1.Where did you meet? We actually met on ldsmingle.com. Met in person about a couple of weeks later

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? thought he was cute, but we were both so shy so it was akward at first

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?clothes..........IDK

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? in his room, he was sitting on his computer cahir and I was sitting on his lap

5.Where did you go for your first date? haha--we decided to meet at Cabelas (where I was working at the time) then went out to eat at some Mexican joint, and then to his house for a bit

6. When were you officially a couple? about a month later when he took me with him to his mission reunion and he kept telling everyone I was his girlfriend!

7.How did he/she ask you out? well we just both decided while chatting on the comp one day to meet so...

8.Has this person ever proposed to you? well DUH! yes he did.

9.Do you and this person have kids together? not right now but down the road a bit

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? no we haven't

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? I liked him almost right away even though we didn't have anything in common, but I had a lot of fun with him

12.Do you get along with his family? yes i do (except his brother Matt always bugs me like I'm his ACTUAL sister and it gets annoying sometimes) ;)

13.Do you trust this person? with my life!

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future? of course Forever and for Always

15.What is the best gift he gave you? Him (that's a great answer Joanna---I got this from her blog)

16.What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves? hmmm....plays a lot of video games

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? just still living our lives together with kids

18.What causes the most arguments? money, his game playing

19.How long have you been together? 3 years and a month about

20.Are you Married? yes! for a year and 7 months (give or take a few days)

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING ALL YOUR ANSWERS!!

FYI: just for you Alison--more about Josh ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! You guys are an awesome couple...Oh, and Wow I didn't realize it's been a year and 7 months since you got hitched. THat went fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I know, it has gone fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna steal this one too! LOL

    ReplyDelete